Its been a while...

Hi readers
Its now April and this is the first time im posting in like 6 months which is kinda weird but I guess so is gravity.So anyway I wana giv u guys sumthing special to lighten your moods just a little and so here are a couple memories and news since October:
  • Kyra tackled Kukard to the floor on camp
  • Josh French deliberately tried to pull his muscles in our class photo
  • We've finally got rid of Miss Visagie for good
  • Madoda is still clueless about life
  • Vam ate Josh's chocolate that he was so proud of winning yesterday
  • Went to My Coke Fest 2008 and it was awesome.Hayley snuck me and my bro into the Golden Circle
  • I discovered Hayley's middle name is Mary-anne Catherin.I wonder how long it will take her to find this and slap me
  • Madoda has since quit doing high jump

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Edible Mince