Links and contact page

Links Page: interesting and informative sites to have a look at
Join Edible Mince!
If you're enjoying the Edible Mince site and you would die to become an author, edit and post, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post stating that and leave an email address. If you prefer your privacy, request ours. Don't be shy, punch shy in the face.

By the way, All help is much appreciated. If you would like to post topics about a certain matter etc. each week, We would be glad to accommodate you. This is in fact preferable.

Current Members: Davis, Jonathan, Daniel (whyoranges)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am indeed impressed.......found this site after overhearing a conversation and decided to look it up and see whether it is mince or mints!
Well your topics make my mind mince over & over!
I think I should meet this mrs Dickson... however i think the info topics are great...continue to put your energies into that & not your random wacko reports...you may be institutionalised ! I think curiosity shall get the better of me...and I will pop in for another read soon!

Davis said...

Thanks a lot for your comment.
I love to hear what people have to say about our site, and even better, compliments. We welcome comments and especially suggestions so thank you.

Indeed, the "wacko reports" are old news as of a while back (I believe that is a great term for them:) ).

hope you continue to feel motivated and intrigued, your valued input is much appreciated.

Andre Schwartz said...

Davis i just finished typing that aricle you requested, and im going to email it to you, post it onto the blog or if you feel it's going to cause to much controversy then don't post it i don't care.

Oh and by the way i left out quite a few of the very controversial topics so you have to think hard to get them at the moment but if you want me to include them then just let me know.

Hope it gets you hits and me a spot, well if it doesn't then i don't mind, so see whether you like it and make your choice and edit it as you like.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Edible Mince