What the hell is this "zorbing" business about?


Zorbing? Everyone has probably heard the term somewhere along the line. In reality its simply a great way of fun possibly invented for adults to not look stupid, having the chance to be like a child once again. Okay, so what is it? well it is a giant double layered inflatable ball, with space for up to four people (not recommended). A person climbs in and the ball begins its decent down a hill, gaining momentum. It is reportedly very fun, yet I have not had the opportunity to engage in this activity yet.

Aqua Zorbing involves a bucket or two of water on the inside with the person, to reduce friction and increase slip. Ultimate adrenaline, I say. Let me know if you have done it, I'd love to do it oneday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well thats sounds awesome i rate we sound buy one!

Benq said...

That looks so comforting on the lower region. My back just kills me. But whenever im sore, I just get my prostate checked. It cures any pain.

Davis said...

Lol yea it looks awesome,
I'd love to hear from someone who has actually done it themselves.

people need to get out more

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Edible Mince