Swine Flu?


It seems we are all very concerned with the latest "Pandemic" called swine flu. Do not feel concerned about it! The media have made it out to be much worse than what we would think; it is just a flu after all.

It is almost 'famous for being famous' if you know what I mean, because in actual fact H1N1
Will affect you little more than what we term 'regular flu'. Infact, more people die each month from normal influenza than swine flu (regular flu infects up to 60 million each year as opposed to a couple hundred affected with swine flu). All in all it is certainly curable, and therefore nothing to worry about. I laugh at people who worry about it so much, they are stupid.

Conspiracy theories hold my interest more than anything else, and so I will post a couple of ref's here that I have been engaged in lately. Interesting starting point: Deliberate Vaccine Stockpiling

Here is a taste of what may very likely be tomorrow's headlines:
Then finally:
The United Arab Emirates are planning on making the vaccines mandatory for the next school year. I think it's a particularly poor idea as the vaccine has not been proven safe. Take a look:

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/563135-swine-flu-vaccination-mandatory-for-all-uae-students


I am not here to convince you to conform with my opinion, I merely want people to have their own outlook on matters and not believe everything people tell them. I challenge you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Edible Mince