Friday's excitement turned into irritation for Dylan

Dylan (a serious Mac user) hates this one song so much he deleted it last year from his iTunes library and he probably forgot about it... until yesterday.

The song's called "are you online" by someone called Lynn and on Thursday Jonathan managed to download it from somewhere, he sent it to me and I put it on my flash drive. Then yesterday (Friday), I secretly imported it into his library without him knowing and we played it full volume for him. He was shocked because he deleted it about a year earlier and thought that was the end of it, but then he started getting really mad. Not only did I put it on his computer, I renamed about 20 of them and imported those as well! he doesn't know where they keep coming from as he has deleted them like 10 times now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Edible Mince