iGothit... with an Apple

Okay, the name implies it was infact a product of Apple, but actually it was less painful than being hit by a computer or ipod. It was the last period of the day, Maths (with Mr. Vam) and somehow Jonathan (not Kukard, other Jonathan) had accumulated an apple with a face drawn on it (I honestly don't know how that got there) and it was named Scott(again, I've no idea...).

Well, anyway, I was just outside the class and asked Jonathan to throw it to me, so he threw it in a split second and I tried to duck but it was kinda dumb, I should have moved out of the way but instead I ducked right into the path of the apple and it hit me square on the back of the head and exploded everywhere (down my back mainly). This would have been embarrassing for almost anyone, it's just, I don't get embarrassed easily. And for some strange reason it didn't hurt at all, I don't know why. What I do know is that it was just another day at Elkanah for us. I don't know if I'm gonna go to school tomorrow cause I can't imagine what could possibly happen that I havn't seen already. Oh well, I'm just gonna have to see

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Edible Mince